Thursday 7 December 2017

Untitled


Your face is beaming.
Inside I am dying to see you succeed.
I don't have a reason why I want you back but I just do.
Now that you so opened and trusting.
Now that I am back standing in my side-chick spotlight.
Cause I don't have a heart to face you.
I had vouched I will never let tear drops roll down your cheeks.
But I forgot I am human and I make mistakes.
Which I am afraid to face the consequences of my actions.
I lash out so much lately cause I"ve been self pity on my own.
Since I dream about stories they will write when I am dead.
All the things I long to hear about love is you.
The say the fastest way to kill a person other than bullet is love.
Since I am so far away I stare in the windows.
I long to take the journey through your mind.
To see you inner deepest thoughts.
When I close my eyes is you that I am thinking of.
You and me we used to sip wine and kill time.
Try to fix the mystery between us.
I miss those moment I let pass me by.
I want to steal a piece of time.
To return to the way things where.
Say something don't give up on me.
I will be the one if you want me to be.
I will have sold the moon to be next to you.
I remember every little thing.
The scent you left on the pillow.
Your kiss that was soaked in wine.
What if I tell you there is no fixing me.
Everyone has tried failed dismally.
Can you still love me anyway.
My dreams are a billionaire away from here.
I pray that you love what I do.
What if I am half crazy.
I don't know what is love.
But if this what we are having I don't want it to sleep away.
Just the other day I wrote everything down to say to you .
In case you did not know but I am crazy about you.
Plus I am in love with you even if I don't say it all the times.
That kiss did something to me.
I will be mad if I say I can live without you.
You got all of me.
I am nothing without your love.🔥🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment