Thursday 7 December 2017

If you could believe



Headache begin like an ocean of sorrow that u keep drowning in.
Don't know should I reach for my cellphone or wait for your call.
Thinking it's a waiting game between us.
Things that keeping us glued is our bond.
You make me live when I want to commit suicide.
When I want to cry you make laugh.
When I frown you make me smile.
Your eyes are my witness to the love it have for you.
You are my was.will be my future.
You believe in me when no one else does.
I am afraid people will notice and spread rumours that I need you more than words.
When I am with you time passes by like a fly.
You've turned my life around.
When you call me if begin to blush.
When you drop the phone I begin to smile alone.
Then my face starts to glow because of you.
I love you more than you can conceive.
Dream of you day and night.
I need you more than you can apprehend.
Hope my life can remain this way.
The present feels like the past.
I don't want it any other way.
You love me like a new born.
You kill me with kindness like there is no other.
You protect me like an egg.
You shelter me like a refuge.
If only you could believe. ðŸŒ¹ðŸŒ¹ðŸŒ¹

No comments:

Post a Comment