Thursday 7 December 2017

The mask


If I was a blind man could you give the curtsey.
Could you blush to me like our first meeting.
Will you grap and hold my hand tight.
Can I learn on you for strength.
Now that the accident has occurred.
My strength and stamina had faded away.
I can even bath myself anymore.
I can't walk properly now that I am blind.
Used to dream about you night and day.
I have become a burden to you.
You have turned me in a mockery of a man.
No longer man enough for you.
You wore a mask and it perfectly suited you.
I could uncover the woman behind it.
You have worn me out emotional.
Have abused and tarnished my dignity as your husband.
I am like a garbage in your eyes waiting to be thrown away.
What has occurred to the woman I felt in love with?
Where has you compassion vanished into?
Your respect you took it outside the window.
You left me stranded in the room alone unable to help myself.
I got cremated when you left me for another woman.😟😟🔥🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment