Thursday 15 January 2015

Blew the chance I had

Everything I had forget that you were there supporting me
all the one night stands fooling around brought me no peace
thinking you will never found out about it
the drinking hanging out with my boys only regrets came out
Lying to you that I am going out of town

while I was in the country entertaining my mistresses’
those late meetings all was a lie just excuses
now that the world has seen who truly I am
I bend on my knees asking you to take me back

because with you this life is meaningless
I am matured now I have grown up from my mistake
please forgive me for my transgression I did against you
I know it’s a hard pill to swallow

I thought I was a head of you with my lies and secrets
when I saw a man coming out of the window in another man house
I said I don’t want to see myself doing that shameless things
being chase naked by the husband of one of those mistress

The fact is I hope I did not wake up too late

the words I love you I know the mean nothing
the knife that has been put into heart
its too much to bear please I am sorry
will you find it in your heart to forgive me 

No comments:

Post a Comment