Thursday 13 December 2018

Is it Amnesia or Not?

Knock! Knock! On the surface of your heart.
I am still are one that promised you heaven.
Willingly to fulfill your dreams. 
I am still the one you heart lingered for.
Now I am hopeless confused.
The is someone you has captured you.
Now I gave you become you stalker.
People have turned you against me.
Still the one who gave you butterflies in you stomach.
The one who sang you melodies before you sleep.
But your smile . . . . Still smelt my heart away.
I don't know if it's amnesia that made you forget me.
Did rumours play to your head that you abondened me.
You uttered that I am obsessive towards you.
My prize possession I have given you space and time over and over.
When I reach hight of loneliness I just gaze at our photos.
Wondering what happaned in a week that I was out on a work training.
Now I am unable to delete everything that's yours.
Cause the feelings and love I have for you wouldn't let me.
I am not trying to be weird of have stalker vibes let's just reach out to each other.
To find the cause of the problem we are having.
I feel like you mugg me off.
That you had no choice but to do it.
Truelly we are both weird and crazy.
Is it an amnesia or a fake one.📝🔏📝🔏

No comments:

Post a Comment