Thursday 13 December 2018

Breaking inside your wall.

Just how sweet you are.
How you made my heart glow.
All along you were my crush and friend.
It took me along time to realize that you were the one I had been running away from.
My place of happiness.
With various colours of ink I painted your heart on it.
With different scrubbing blush I poured out my soul for you on the wall.
With abridging lyrics I sang songs of love for you.
Eventually I found myself hallucinating alone for your affection.
Creating shapes and puzzles of you glowing beauty.
But my meekness finally teared down your wall.
We found ourself laughing about how you made me work for your love.
I am in a happy zone of life.
Cause your beauty surrounds my everything.
If they said love is a headache I will gladly want one.
If you can brake my heart?
Will go and have a second one for to play with it.
Cause I heart goes for what it wants.
But you are my blessing I don't want to trade for anything else.
You are the part of me that cannot function with another.
You are my break in🌹🌹🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment