Friday 5 September 2014

Dear companions

Too all those i never had time for you
i am sorry  life was hard for me
Too all those i was never there for you
i apologize for being selfish and alone
Too all those i never showed sympathy
i am sorry for thinking life was a missed ride

too all those i never came by to comfort you
my life was not too important for me not to give a call to you
too all those i was  too busy to give you a call and see how you were doing
i am sorry for my childish act revenge made me lose the way
too all those i never showed gratitude
i apologize for my stress had reach an epedimic level i could see clearly

too all those i never truely told you who i was?
i am sorry for being more important than you
too all those i never gave you a chance?
i apologize for being political minded
too all those i never said sorry
i am deeply ashamed for thinking less of you

too all those i never showed my true feelings to you
i give a deep condolosence for being too sh and afraid
too those i almost broke you heart
sorry for that i never went through and did it
too all those accused me of being a cheater
i apologize for not reall cheating on you that the regret i have
too all those i never greeted when i walk pass by you
sorry for you part you should have minded you own problems

No comments:

Post a Comment