Thursday 13 December 2018

mute

You were never mine from the on set.
While I had sleepless nights planning our future.
You where wondering who is your second option. 
While I slave myself for a brighter tomorrow.
You were sneaking away from me.
My love to you was cheap.
It tasted like a Jamaican rum.
I became a punchline of joke to you.
You were mocking me day and night.
I persevered in this nameless relationship.
Hoping you will change your attitude.
You let different people have different parts of you.
But I gave up willingly cause the was nothing more I could offer you.
No one left to cover the hand and foot prints left in my soul.
I gave you my patients and time.
I was taught to be silenced.
To become mute in an argument.
To be quit while deep in my heart I was dying and perishing.
You broke me down and I could never be repaired again.
Now I am a lonely wonder.
I am scared to offer people anything except my body for them to remain with me.
I was fighting a war with an enemy inside my camp.
I lost my morals and dignity cause you took everything from me.
You gave it to my foes on silver platter.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment